Product DescriptionParacord Bracelet for Survival
Crafted from 12 feet of woven paracord, the same nylon cord that's been used in parachutes since World War II, a survival bracelet is an essential item for any adventurer (or wannabe). It's proven useful in all kinds of situations in the wild, from marking a trail to fishing for dinner.
Ten Different Usage of a Paracord
- Make a shelter (ideally a lean-to style)
- Fishing line (inner strands)
- Tinder easier to ignite (inner strands)
- Snare trap
- Make a tourniquet to reduce blood lost
- Mark your path to avoid getting lost (orange paracord)
- Sewing material (inner strand)
- Dental floss (inner strand)
- Secure a splint
- Replace broken shoe laces
- Washing line to dry your gear by the fire
The Atomic Bear
We make premium tools to make sure that you are prepared to survive.
- ★ WEAR A SURVIVAL KIT - Perfectly adjustable stylish bracelet that is also an efficient fire starter, reliable compass, badass loud whistle, an emergency knife and 12 feet of military-grade 550 paracord.
- ★ A FIRE CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE - Number one survival utility: start hundreds of fire in all conditions: cold, water and wind resistant.
- ★ LOOK GOOD AND BE THE ONE PREPARED WHEN TSHTF - Perfectly adjustable to any wrist size, lightweight, durable, men's favorite Cobra threading, quick release buckle.
- ★ MILITARY GRADE PARACORD - Tested for 550 lbs - made of seven inner strands a.k.a. fire tinder, fishing line or sewing string. Clever to wear it when camping, fishing, hiking gear, hunting gear, outdooring.
- ★ LIMITED TIME OFFER - PACK OF 2 (one black + orange and black) - Get a survival e-book and lifetime warranty through The Atomic Bear manufacturer.